Kings is a centre of excellence for health and fitness. A wealth of activity is provided to our members with an abundance of choice to suit every user.
The club is a place where you can keep fit and healthy, relax, socialise and spend time with your family and friends. We believe in offering something for everyone, from individuals to families to the professional sportsperson.
Grant Chalmers will be offering buy 2 for the price of 1 Kettle Bell training on 30 minute sessions from now until the end of April, saving £25.00. Please email email@example.com.
A NEW WAY TO TRAIN - Small Group Personal Training! A unique way of benefiting from Personal Training but in a small group of friends, colleagues, or those with similar goals and interests. Held in our functional training studio with exclusive use of specialist equipment. For further details please call Kings Reception on 723366.
Refer a friend to full membership at Kings and receive one month FREE. Please call reception on 723366 for further details. Terms and conditions apply.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a part-time Personal Trainer and Boot Camp Instructor. This position would be ideal for someone who is qualified as a Personal Trainer and would like to build up a client base at Guernsey’s Premier Health Club, as well as being involved in our successful early morning and evening Boot Camps held both on site at Kings and off-site at various locations around the Island. Applicants working towards a fitness qualification would be considered for the position of Boot Camp Instructor.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now selling our Phil Richards supplements at 20% off whilst stocks last. Call the club on 723366 or pop in to make a purchase.
Our upcoming Bank Holiday Opening Hours are:
Monday 27th May 08.00 - 20.00
- Grant has been helping me for the last 6 months. Previously I had been going through the motions with regards to my fitness. I was doing the same exercise routine week in week out, with no real gains. Grant has helped put some variety into my training by adding a mixture of endurance based resistance work mixed with bouts of cardio.
- Throughout my time training with Charlotte Walker I was provided with an experience beyond my expectations, as well as the results to show for it. The structure and layout of the training program I was given were communicated well and the constant motivation and feedback she gave me, allowed me to complete my program without trouble.
Pregnancy Yoga with Steph has helped me connect with my unborn baby, in addition to stretching out and releasing all those aches and pains that come with an expanding body. It gives you time to relax and focus, and your hips and back really benefit too.
- Mark has used various training methods to ensure that my workouts never become boring and continually challenge me to work harder. I have reached my target weight, lost body fat and gained muscle definition.
- If you find it hard to keep up the gym or exercise classes, Personal Training with Serena is the ideal solution to getting in shape and staying there.
- Zoe always explains what we're doing and that really helps me understand when I'm getting it right. She also makes me enjoy reaching my limits so that I can feel myself improving week by week.
- I have found Dave very welcoming and enthusiastic both in classes and on a one to one basis. He explains clearly exactly what we are doing during sessions and why. His encouragement is faultless and ever present.
- From the start Paul's experience and knowledge shone through and he helped me to understand and unravel my previous mistakes and learning to allow me to build and progress strong fitness foundations for the future.
- Blake is very enthusiastic and will go the extra mile to help you achieve your goals. He is a wonderful source of support both during and after your session.
- Kings is a place where I feel very welcome as soon as I walk into reception. I will be there I'm sure, for a long time to come, keeping fit with a lot of fun people.
Kings Club – A New Era
Following a period of extensive research and planning, we are delighted to announce our exciting plans for the imminent extensive refurbishment of Kings Club.
Kings has played an important part in the lives of thousands of islanders since its beginnings as an archery club in 1857. It has been a centre of excellence for tennis and squash, provided indoor and outdoor swimming and recreation facilities for all the family, been a popular social venue and, in more recent times, become increasingly in demand for its gym and extensive range of studio classes for group exercise.
Kings is delighted to announce their further support of Guernsey FC, the island’s elite football club, with our official sponsorship of GFCTV.
Guernsey FC is a community football club playing in the Combined Counties League Premier Division at Step 5 on English Football's non-league pyramid system. The club was promoted in its inaugural 2011/12 season winning both the Combined Counties League Division One title and the Combined Counties Premier Challenge Cup. The club is owned and run for the benefit of the local Guernsey community and it plays its home games at the Footes Lane Stadium.
GFCTV is a brand new online TV channel where subscribers can stream matches live and watch match highlights, player interviews and much more.
Click the link below to find out more and subscribe to the channel.
Click the link below to view Guernsey FC's very own website.
Join us now
We have a great range of membership types that will cater for your needs including a variety of full membership packages as well a short term three month membership package.