Join us now
Membership starts from as little as £32.50 per month. We have a great range of membership types that will cater for your needs including full and off peak membership packages as well as short term membership packages.
Kings is a centre of excellence for health and fitness. A wealth of activity is provided to our members with an abundance of choice to suit every user.
The club is a place where you can keep fit and healthy, relax, socialise and spend time with your family and friends. We believe in offering something for everyone, from individuals to families to the professional sportsperson.
CLICK HERE to use our online booking system.
KINGS ROAD CLOSURE
Kings Road is currently closed and will remain closed for a number of weeks. You can access the club from Belmont Road/Le Croutes but not from Mount Row.
We will continue to update you as and when we hear of updates.
- Becky is a skilful coach with great listening skills. She has helped me to pinpoint and prioritise my goals and break them down to make them more achievable. She has worked with me to put together a step-by-step plan to enable me to improve my career and reappraise other areas of my life. All this has been done with great patience and insight - I highly recommend her as a life coach!
- I was apprehensive when I first started personal training, but as soon as I met Ryan he installed the confidence and drive in me that I needed to reach my goal. He provided me with nutritional advice, showed me correct techniques and pushed me beyond what I thought I was capable of.
- Claire puts a great deal of thought into each session which she tailor makes to suit my capabilities, including a wide variety of aerobic and strengthening exercises to ensure our workouts are always different and fun as well as productive.
Pregnancy Yoga with Steph has helped me connect with my unborn baby, in addition to stretching out and releasing all those aches and pains that come with an expanding body. It gives you time to relax and focus, and your hips and back really benefit too.
- Mark has used various training methods to ensure that my workouts never become boring and continually challenge me to work harder. I have reached my target weight, lost body fat and gained muscle definition.
- If you find it hard to keep up the gym or exercise classes, Personal Training with Serena is the ideal solution to getting in shape and staying there.
- Zoe always explains what we're doing and that really helps me understand when I'm getting it right. She also makes me enjoy reaching my limits so that I can feel myself improving week by week.
- I have found Dave very welcoming and enthusiastic both in classes and on a one to one basis. He explains clearly exactly what we are doing during sessions and why. His encouragement is faultless and ever present.
- Kings is a place where I feel very welcome as soon as I walk into reception. I will be there I'm sure, for a long time to come, keeping fit with a lot of fun people.
Kings is delighted to announce their further support of Guernsey FC, the island’s elite football club, and our official shirt sponsorship.
Click the link below to view Guernsey FC's very own website.