Join us now
Membership starts from as little as £46.50 per month. We have a great range of membership types that will cater for your needs including full and off peak membership packages as well as short term membership packages.
Kings is a centre of excellence for health and fitness. A wealth of activity is provided to our members with an abundance of choice to suit every user.
The club is a place where you can keep fit and healthy, relax, socialise and spend time with your family and friends. We believe in offering something for everyone, from individuals to families to the professional sportsperson.
Kings is home to the most modern and well-equipped gym in Guernsey, where our expert staff can help you meet your fitness goals. Members can enjoy a game of tennis or squash on one of our courts, or take part in one of over 90 FREE fitness and exercise classes per week. Download our latest timetable.
CLICK HERE to use our online booking system.
- our next £1.5m investment phase is equally as exciting as phases 1 – 3, including a new arrival experience and reception area, new access technology systems and an extensive retail area for gym kit, sports equipment, supplements and other new retail products.
A new glass staircase will be installed to connect the ground with the first floor and all the lobbies and corridors will be finished in the same new Kings modern finishes.
We are also constructing a new Spin Studio with virtual spinning technology, bringing back the popular TRX and providing additional mats to give you more private stretch space.
Please call reception on 723366 for further details.
BORN TO MOVE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
- We are delighted to announce that we now offer Born to Move Birthday parties. Please click on the Kids section of our website for further information.
- Claire puts a great deal of thought into each session which she tailor makes to suit my capabilities, including a wide variety of aerobic and strengthening exercises to ensure our workouts are always different and fun as well as productive.
Pregnancy Yoga with Steph has helped me connect with my unborn baby, in addition to stretching out and releasing all those aches and pains that come with an expanding body. It gives you time to relax and focus, and your hips and back really benefit too.
- Mark has used various training methods to ensure that my workouts never become boring and continually challenge me to work harder. I have reached my target weight, lost body fat and gained muscle definition.
- If you find it hard to keep up the gym or exercise classes, Personal Training with Serena is the ideal solution to getting in shape and staying there.
- Zoe always explains what we're doing and that really helps me understand when I'm getting it right. She also makes me enjoy reaching my limits so that I can feel myself improving week by week.
- I have found Dave very welcoming and enthusiastic both in classes and on a one to one basis. He explains clearly exactly what we are doing during sessions and why. His encouragement is faultless and ever present.
- Kings is a place where I feel very welcome as soon as I walk into reception. I will be there I'm sure, for a long time to come, keeping fit with a lot of fun people.
Welcome To A New Kings