Join us now
Membership starts from as little as £29.50 per month. We have a great range of membership types that will cater for your needs including full and off peak membership packages as well a short term three month membership package.
Kings is a centre of excellence for health and fitness. A wealth of activity is provided to our members with an abundance of choice to suit every user.
The club is a place where you can keep fit and healthy, relax, socialise and spend time with your family and friends. We believe in offering something for everyone, from individuals to families to the professional sportsperson.
INSANITY - We are pleased to announce that Insanity courses have now started at the club. A fantastic, high intensity form of interval training, Insanity is the perfect way to get results fast and get your body in the best shape it's ever been! Please call the reception team on 723366 for further details.
PILATES - This gentle but effective discipline is another course which is proving very popular. Steph has new courses commencing Tuesday 4th November at a choice of times, 13.15 or 19.15. The cost is £50 for members and £60 for non members. Contact reception on 723366 to reserve your space.
KINGS EXCLUSIVE CLOTHING - We are pleased to announce that we now offer an exclusive range of Nike branded Kings clothing to our members. The range includes men's and women's white luxury hoodies for £37.50, white t-shirts for £17.50 and black waterproof jackets for £31.50. To help launch this exclusive new range we have an introductory offer of a 10% discount on all items whilst initial stocks last. For further information or to view these items please speak to our reception team.
- I was apprehensive when I first started personal training, but as soon as I met Ryan he installed the confidence and drive in me that I needed to reach my goal. He provided me with nutritional advice, showed me correct techniques and pushed me beyond what I thought I was capable of.
- Claire puts a great deal of thought into each session which she tailor makes to suit my capabilities, including a wide variety of aerobic and strengthening exercises to ensure our workouts are always different and fun as well as productive.
Pregnancy Yoga with Steph has helped me connect with my unborn baby, in addition to stretching out and releasing all those aches and pains that come with an expanding body. It gives you time to relax and focus, and your hips and back really benefit too.
- Mark has used various training methods to ensure that my workouts never become boring and continually challenge me to work harder. I have reached my target weight, lost body fat and gained muscle definition.
- If you find it hard to keep up the gym or exercise classes, Personal Training with Serena is the ideal solution to getting in shape and staying there.
- Zoe always explains what we're doing and that really helps me understand when I'm getting it right. She also makes me enjoy reaching my limits so that I can feel myself improving week by week.
- I have found Dave very welcoming and enthusiastic both in classes and on a one to one basis. He explains clearly exactly what we are doing during sessions and why. His encouragement is faultless and ever present.
- Kings is a place where I feel very welcome as soon as I walk into reception. I will be there I'm sure, for a long time to come, keeping fit with a lot of fun people.
Kings is delighted to announce their further support of Guernsey FC, the island’s elite football club, and our official sponsorship of GFCTV.
Click the link below to find out more and subscribe to the channel.
Click the link below to view Guernsey FC's very own website.