Join us now
Membership starts from as little as £29.50 per month. We have a great range of membership types that will cater for your needs including full and off peak membership packages as well a short term three month membership package.
Kings is a centre of excellence for health and fitness. A wealth of activity is provided to our members with an abundance of choice to suit every user.
The club is a place where you can keep fit and healthy, relax, socialise and spend time with your family and friends. We believe in offering something for everyone, from individuals to families to the professional sportsperson.
INSANITY @ KINGS - COMING SOON - We are delighted to announce that Insanity will soon be on offer here at the club. This fantastic, high intensity form of interval training is the perfect way to get results fast and get your body in shape for summer. Watch this space for further details...
PILATES COURSE - Our next set of Mat-Based Pilates courses are coming soon. These fantastic courses give you a full body workout increasing flexibility, mobility, physical and mental awareness. Sessions are held once a week for six weeks and the next set of courses commence Tuesday 22nd April from 13.15-14.15 and Tuesday 22nd April from 19.00-20.00. Each course costs just £50.00 for members and £60.00 for non-members. Please call our Reception Team on 723366 for further information or to reserve your space.
CHARITY SPINMARATHON - A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who helped organise and raise money during our Charity Spinmarathon and cake sale on Saturday 29th March 2014. Everyone had a fantastic time and the event was a great success. We have managed to raise over £5,100 which will go a long way to help both the Oakley Waterman Foundation and The Specials Gym Club who were our two chosen charities this year.
MAY BANK HOLIDAY HOURS:
Monday 5th May 08.00 - 20.00
Friday 9th May 08.00 - 13.00
Monday 26th May 08.00 - 20.00
- I was apprehensive when I first started personal training, but as soon as I met Ryan he installed the confidence and drive in me that I needed to reach my goal. He provided me with nutritional advice, showed me correct techniques and pushed me beyond what I thought I was capable of.
- Claire puts a great deal of thought into each session which she tailor makes to suit my capabilities, including a wide variety of aerobic and strengthening exercises to ensure our workouts are always different and fun as well as productive.
Pregnancy Yoga with Steph has helped me connect with my unborn baby, in addition to stretching out and releasing all those aches and pains that come with an expanding body. It gives you time to relax and focus, and your hips and back really benefit too.
- Mark has used various training methods to ensure that my workouts never become boring and continually challenge me to work harder. I have reached my target weight, lost body fat and gained muscle definition.
- If you find it hard to keep up the gym or exercise classes, Personal Training with Serena is the ideal solution to getting in shape and staying there.
- Zoe always explains what we're doing and that really helps me understand when I'm getting it right. She also makes me enjoy reaching my limits so that I can feel myself improving week by week.
- I have found Dave very welcoming and enthusiastic both in classes and on a one to one basis. He explains clearly exactly what we are doing during sessions and why. His encouragement is faultless and ever present.
- Kings is a place where I feel very welcome as soon as I walk into reception. I will be there I'm sure, for a long time to come, keeping fit with a lot of fun people.
Kings is delighted to announce their further support of Guernsey FC, the island’s elite football club, and our official sponsorship of GFCTV.
Click the link below to find out more and subscribe to the channel.
Click the link below to view Guernsey FC's very own website.