If you want to build a client base and increase your earn up, you’ve got the freedom to do exactly that. The only limits are those you set yourself.
We are looking for dedicated, caring and driven Personal Trainers to join our growing team. Kings is a place where you can develop and progress in a rewarding manner, as you can really make a long lasting difference to people’s lives.
Our various Personal Training packages are available to all members at our premium facility.
We will support you as a new Personal Trainer in our team, helping you achieve a set minimum number of training sessions each week.
Reporting to the Senior Wellness Manager, this role will give you opportunity to:
- Build a client base using the additional support and expertise available at Kings.
- Deliver unlimited personal training sessions to our members.
- Implement your own marketing initiatives to help grow your client base.
- Benefit from regular training and advice from our highly skilled and experienced team who will help you to increase your knowledge and expertise.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package available.
Qualifications, Skills and Values
The successful candidate(s) will require:
- A minimum of a Level 2 qualification, ideally level 3 Personal Training qualification.
- The ability to confidently deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Clear business acumen and commercial awareness to maximise Personal Training opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- The ability to understand the needs of clients, and to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Natural motivation with knowledge and professionalism that will inspire you to connect with members and staff alike.
- Maximum awareness and utilisation of the vast variety of facilities and equipment at your disposal.
- Natural awareness and sensitivity such that members and staff are fully confident in your professionalism, coaching skills and knowledge at all times.
- Additional qualifications to show your commitment to personal and professional development are an advantage but not essential.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.