Get Ready for Phase 5
19 June 2020
On Saturday 20th June, we will be moving to Phase 5 of the island's phased exit from lockdown - and there's good news ahead!
The further easing of restrictions means that we will be able to open up all of our facilities to members once again and this now includes:
- Squash games can resume as normal on our newly-refurbished court.
- Singles and doubles tennis matches can be played. Tennis Club is also back up and running on a Wednesday evening and Sunday morning, all are welcome. Click here for more details.
- The Sauna and Steam room will be re-opened.
- Class numbers will be back to pre-lockdown capacity - check the App for availability and to book in. Bookings can be made from later this afternoon.
- Due to popular demand we are continuing with our Outdoor Synrgy Classes.
- You can bring your own sweat towels again.
- There will be no formal restrictions on numbers in the gym or pool areas.
- The Outdoor Fitness Zone will remain available. New equipment has been ordered to provide even more training options and is due to arrive shortly.
- The current class timetable remains in place for now.
- Group swimming lessons will return.
It is important that some of the good habits that we got into during Phase 4 remain. This will include members continuing to use the hand sanitiser and cleaning wipes on all equipment both before and after. Our enhanced cleaning and sanitisation measures will continue, including regular Sanondaf treatments to all public areas within the Club.
We will also need to continue to keep an accurate record of who attended the Club and at what times, so it is important that you continue to sign in at reception and book your classes and courts in advance.
Ad-hoc admissions to classes will not be permitted.
We would like to thank you all for the support that you have given us throughout and in particular for observing the Club policies and procedures of the past three weeks. Our collective actions have got us this far, and we look forward to embracing the next phase!