Go with the lateral flow
16 December 2021
We want to thank the whole Kings community for your widespread support of Club etiquette and for being socially responsible when using our facilities.
This support from you undoubtedly plays a major role in upholding the high standards of hygiene and cleanliness that we have continually maintained throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
With these latest developments in mind, with immediate effect we are asking that all Club users have a negative lateral flow test on the morning of any day that they intend to visit either Kings or Marina.
We are not asking that Club users provide evidence of their negative lateral flow test, but for the benefit of everybody we do strongly encourage that everyone adheres to our request.
Pictured: Kings continues to host outdoor bootcamp classes and other activities during the winter season. You can browse Kings' full group fitness timetable HERE.
All of our facilities and services remain open and available as normal. We want to remind our members and guests of the following guidance:
- Face Coverings - We strongly recommend that users of our facilities wear a face covering in all communal areas and when not participating in strenuous physical activity. Please feel free to remove your face covering when eating and drinking in the Kings Bar.
- Sanitise - We have plenty of hand sanitiser throughout the premises. Please make use of these regularly, including on entry and exit to the facility and before and after activities.
- Clean Equipment - Please clean your equipment with the wipes and spray provided both before and after use.
- Stay Away if Symptomatic - Do not visit the Club if you have any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 irrespective of how mild these may be.
- Be Considerate of Others - Please be considerate of others at all times and respect each other’s personal space.
Stay safe, fit and well and we look forward to seeing you at the Club.
The Kings Team